Health and Wellness Benefit
The utilization of Health and Wellness programs incentivizes people to participate in programs such as:
Weight loss management
Preventive health screenings
Most often, Health and Wellness programs are offered alongside employer health insurance as a means to keeping employees healthy. Healthier employees means lower premium costs. In return, employees can take advantage by utilizing discounts and deals offered by these programs to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
Elevate Wellness Programs/ Union-Association-
- Download My Health Coach Now for fitness information or UPGRADE for My Health Coach Now Healthy Rewards.
- Upgrading to My Health Coach Now Healthy Rewards allows you the potential to earn financial rewards and gift cards up to $200.
Apple Watch Benefit/ Self-Funded-
- Certain self-funded employers might be eligible for a discounted Apple Watch, as low as $25 and their enrolled spouses may do the same for as low as $50.
- Apple Watch Series 3(GPS + Cellular- means adding phone line) requires an iPhone 6 or later with iOS 11 or later.
- Apple Watch Series 3(GPS) requires an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 11 or later.
- Apple Watch Series 1 requires an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 11 or later.
How to use the Apple Watch? See this instructional video
Peerfit Group Classes/ Self-Funded-
- Create an account with Peerfit and sign up for participating group classes free-of-charge. https://peerfit.com/register
- What is Peerfit and How Does it Work Link
- To search participating studios, click the following link.
Fully-Insured Wellness Benefit/ Fully-Insured-
Blue 365( Horizon BCBS members)-
- Blue 365 offers access to health and wellness deals exclusive to Horizon BCBS members. https://www.blue365deals.com/browse-all-deals
- Qualify on discounts for everything from:
Lifestyle and Wellness